Google Play Android does have a website to be able to access the applications and games available. Unfortunately for downloading apps and games still have to go through the devices used with Google Accounts (Gmail) are the same. So, how to keep the apk can be downloaded through a PC (computer, notebook or laptop)? Here are the steps:
- Download Google Chrome.
- Download APK Downloader extension and then extract.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser> Settings> Extentions.
- Drag the file extension APK Downloader which in earlier extracts (apk-downloader-1.4.2.crx) to Google Chrome.
- There will be a notice to add an extension, click Add to confirm.
- Enter your Gmail account, gmail password and ID your Android device
- To get an Android device ID can be via GTalk Service Monitor by dial *#*# 8255 #*#* on Android devices that Insidenters use. Or device ID can install applications in Google Android Play Store.
- Once successfully logged in, visit the site https://play.google.com/store
- Find Insidenters application will download, for example here WeChat application.
- Click the logo APK Downloader contained in the upper right corner (in the URL bar).
- Congratulations, now easily download the APK file from Google's Android Play Store!
So I created this article, may be useful